Subject: Fixed gear attach brackets:, composite gear leg blanks:, axle
attach brackets

I am looking for subject pieces or drawings or  potential sources.
Any leads ?
Seems like someone posted about e machine shop for the gear brackets just
recently, but it doesn't come up on archive searches.
 Archive searches result in mostly old entries and were not helpful. Had to
access archives thru Bouyea's site.
Am I doing it wrong ???
Anyway I'm looking for the brackets and a source for the composite blanks
Any help appreciated.

Jim  Litchfield
Right Coast, USA