I have received an email from a number of builders who are interested in
following my “new” Old School KR -1 build. I have created an EAA builders log
page with my hours/cost/ pictures so I don’t trash up the KRnet for those who
are not interested. I have to catch the log page up to where I am now. So I
will be adding to it regularly. I can’t sit still long enough to do it all at
one time. For those who are interested I hope you enjoy following along. I am
sharing some of the reasoning behind my choices as I go. ….bye the way I still
need two gear axles for the retract gear legs!