Ok, Larry, guys and gals. The Great Plains aluminum Mag Drive plate
has 5 holes, for mounting. He has two options. One is to rotate the
mag drive to a different of the 5 positions. I did this on my Diehl
case, but still had to re-drill and tap new holes for the mag hold
down studs, as the mag has an area that the hold down clamps will not
let you turn it past, anymore. The other, is to drill 5 NEW holes in
the aluminum mag drive , in a new position, IF trying the other 4
positions won't work for you. Have fun, and remember the rotor in the
mag rotates opposite of the crankshaft. Plus , to operate properly,
the brown drive puck needs to have the slots 90 degrees apart. I would
expect possible trouble if otherwise, therefore an out of balance
puck, as an angle would let it slide to one side and stay there, no
longer being 100 percent centered. On a side note, my Tri Gear Nose
gear pivots and retract mechanisms , are all part of the engine mount,
which I made, but is the RR design.