I’ve been away and am just getting back to email. Try this image for ideas.
http://www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/n5391m/engine/IMG_6476.JPG

A cross-engine hanger made from aluminum tube suspended under the case by “tin
screws” on the lower sump where the heater box tins originally screw into the
bottom. These bottom “ears” are 6mm threaded holes and are quite study. I
inserted the attaching clip under the band clamp that secures the carb heat
shut off valve. Worked for me over 130 hours…

John Bouyea / OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
N133RM KR-2S – imported, fixed & flying
 <http://www.bouyea.net/N133RM> www.bouyea.net/N133RM

Subject: KRnet> body bracket for Hapi engine.

One of my undesired items on my plane is my bracket for the throttle body for
my Hapi engine.

Could someone show me how you did you bracket for your implementation for a
revmaster or Hapi engine

thanks

Deee