I have about a 3 hr drive to get to Northern NH for it and I am actually off of
work on that day.  Last time I went through Franconia Notch I saw the Man of
the Mountain before it fell and missed hitting a Moose at 3am going 60 miles an
hour. I was going to Photograph the Sunrise on Mt Washington

Dave M
Rindge NH