Hello everyone I'm a new member I'm an old Marine Corps jet mech from the
early '70s I used to work on F-4s in the Marine corps. Since getting out
I've always been interested in aircraft. I don't fly I just collect
memorabilia and keep it around my shop. I recently picked up a kr-2 from an
estate sale. It had been sitting almost 30 years. I'm looking for a
replacement canopy. I don't need a new one if anyone has one out there,
and  it is still usable I would appreciate some info on it. I'm over in
Mesa Arizona. I hope this posting is okay this is my first post. Thank you