Some batteries are now coming with a built in BMS. Battery maintenance system.
Mine has one and I have already seen it work. It will not allow the battery to
discharge past a certain point.  There is an internal cut off switch.  I was
draining my battery by cranking the engine with fuel valve off ( by mistake)
and all of a sudden I had no battery power. Ten seconds later it came back up
but needed charging. Slapped a lipo smart charger on there and it’s good as
new.

Mark Jones
Oldsmar, Fl

N771MJ  “WunderBird”