Hi Stef, I got my PPL in 1978, at Port Columbus International Airport
( CMH ) ,Ohio. My flight instructor, was a Radio Repairman in the Air
Force, and also a Double I. Shortly after, he moved to Florida, for a
civilian job. Upon completion of my KR-2, I was stationed at Tinker
AFB, in Oklahoma. In 1985, I flew it to Sun and Fun. One night after
the airshow, I flew into Zepherhills Florida, Airport, to meet him
after he got off work. I took him up, and turned it over to him. His
first comment, after about twenty minuses of stick time, was, Wow,
this flies like a Mini Fighter. I am sure yours is just as responsive.
They are a great little Airplane. John Shaffer, N455JS.

        Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2 [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2