To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: "Larry Flesner"
Sent: Tuesday July 16 2024 10:51:30AM
Subject: Re: KRnet> Gathering needs

        I'm certainly not a therapist but I would suggest that anyone with
this type of concern include at least three words in any action plan
they employ, " prioritize, focus, and limitations. "

        A. "Prioritize" the tasks (write them down for clarity)

        B. "Focus" on the task or tasks given priority

        C. Recognize your "limitations" in that you can only do one thing at
a time

        Given enough time you may be able to accomplish them all.

        One of my "Observations on Life" is:

        "I’ve reached the point in my life where I understand why a Sage is
usually an old person."

         Have a good day, keep on building, and see you at the
Gathering...........

         Larry Flesner