I hate to say this but WunderBird will not make the gathering this year.  She has not made her first flight yet. During taxi testing the brakes were insufficient and I just finished instilling a new system. Also, right now I have to install and remove the wings every time I fly it until I get a full size hangar. I’m in a gyrocopter hangar right now. Probably won’t get a full sized hangar until January. Some are being built that I’m on the list for. Hangars here have an average of a four to five year wait list. I’ve been on the lists over four years

Mark Jones
Oldsmar, Fl

N771MJ  “WunderBird”
www.flykr2s.com