I was fortunate enough to be given Dave Mullins KR2s-XL project and lots of
Corvair parts by his brother Joe upon Daves passing a few months ago.

Joe reached out to me and asked if anyone attending the Gathering would be
willing to fly Daves ashes in their KR as a memorial to Dave.  I believe Joe is
going to deliver the ashes to Mark Langford to bring to the gathering as I am
not able to attend.

I will be selling my Kr2S project with Diehl wings skins and enough corvair
parts to build up an engine as my project isn't as far along as Daves and I
plan on completing Daves plane but haven't had much time to work on it yet due
to my other unwanted time consumer,  boat repairs  A few people have inquired
about it and I apologize for not getting back to them. Note previous comment on
boat repairs....  The boat repairs are pretty much done but its still Bluefin
tuna fishing season in Maine so my spare time is currently on the water rather
than above it. That should change after mid October.  BTW my boat is docked
under final approach to KPWM so if anyone would like to fly up you are welcome
to use the spare (bunk) bedroom on my boat and fish or just see the sights
around Portland Maine.

Rich Parker