Thank you all for your comments. Larry, thank you for coming to the defense of
a piece that we put together to help celebrate our 50th anniversary. Like Larry
said, we reached out to every builder, either through the KRnet or direct
contact to those whose emails I could find. Many builders responded and
submitted their own info, others I found from articles they published on the
net. Believe me, I was too busy to be making things up. If I made mistakes, it
was probably in sorting through the piles of information that I had
accumulated. The nice thing about this project is that I can always go back and
edit it and post a new update... simply email me with the correction. What a
wonderful world we live in when we opt to communicate and graduate...
Luis
    On Thursday, August 29, 2024 at 10:09:41 PM CDT, ml.simmons--- via KRnet