Anyone booked at the Drury for the Gatheirng has probably received this but just in case.  I think this was mentioned when the reservation was made and is really not much of an issue.

Second, I'm loading my P.A. system and will be making the 100 mile round trip  to Mt.Vernon this morning to set it up.  Chris has asked to use it for his national aviation event next weekend and a class reunion group will be using it on the weekend of the Gathering.  While loading the equipment I came across the three digital scales used for weighing airplanes.  They aren't certified but seem to be quite accurate.  Each scale has a 600 pound capacity with remote read-out and are certainly better than bathroom scales.  If anyone flying their KR to the Gathering would like to weight their aircraft I'll bring them to the Gathering.

Larry Flesner

Drury Hotels

Drury
Fresh New Look..Coming Soon!

We're pleased to share that areas of the Drury Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon are currently being improved to serve you better.

During your stay, you will still experience Drury Hotels' best-in-class amenities, award-winning service, and friendly team members. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Drury Hotels and we look forward to welcoming you soon!

Caitlin Attard
General Manager
618-246-5201
Drury
If you have questions or comments, contact us <mailto:dr...@druryhotels.com>. To be removed from all promotional emails from Drury Hotels, Please emaildr...@druryhotels.com <mailto:dr...@druryhotels.com?subject=Unsubscribe> with Unsubscribe in the subject line. We respect your privacy and do not share or sell email addresses. Click here <http://www.druryhotels.com/content/privacyterms.aspx>to read more on our privacy policy.

Drury Hotels Company, LLC   .  13075 Manchester Road, Suite 100  .  St. Louis, MO 63131  . dr...@druryhotels.com