I think we need to do some bug-hunting on the 0.3.7 version.

  Bonus: there is also a feature-request in the tracker app (adjustable
voltage drop on the LED; that is relatively easy to do).

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "SourceForge.net" <nore...@sourceforge.net>
To: zoltan.pad...@gmail.com
Subject: [ ktechlab-Bugs-3159391 ] Crash in a i686 arch.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 21:06:33 +0100

Bugs item #3159391, was opened at 2011-01-16 21:06
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by georgesk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=755588&aid=3159391&group_id=143459

Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment
thread,
not just the latest update.
Category: Crashes
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello, I am the Debian maintainer of the package Ktechlab. I received a
bug report from Timo Juhani Lindfors, which is archived at

Interestingly, Timo Juhani Lindfors made available two files to allow us
to reproduce the crash or to watch it as a screen cast:
http://iki.fi/lindi/ktechlab/testcase1.circuit
http://iki.fi/lindi/ktechlab/testcase1.ogv

I cannot reproduce this crash with my computer which has an amd64
architecture.

Best regards, thank you for the fine job!