Hi,

has anyone found a way to make pod IPs in AWS directly reachable from a
network that is connected to a VPC via VPN (or DirectConnect)?

What we want to do:

* run Kubernetes clusters in a few AWS VPCs
* the VPCs are connected back to our datacenter via VPN or DirectConnect
* we want to reach the pods directly from our datacenter
* we cannot run an overlay on all machines in our DC

So far, we can't get this to work because the VPN will only route the VPC
subnet, but the pod network cannot be part of that.

If need be we can make do with masquerading, nodeports and ingresses, but
direct connectivity would be much better.

We are flexible in running network overlays on the AWS hosts, and in
working with routing on the datacenter side, but don't want to run an agent
on *every* node in the datacenter.

Any ideas?
/MR