Thanks, so I need to call API periodically (for example, call API every five
minutes)? but what if the containers are started/shutdown during the
period(let's say, five minutes? in such condition, the usage won't be
calculated.

I am wondering if there is any container usage events which could record the
start of the container and end of the container?

thanks a lot.