I tried your steps on a 1.4.7 clusters and it was WAI. What does kubectl
describe ingress show you? How did you create your secret? I assume you did
something like:

```
$ openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout /tmp/tls.key
-out /tmp/tls.crt -subj "/CN=$HOSTNAME/O=$HOSTNAME"
$ kubectl create secret tls $SECRET_NAME --key /tmp/tls.key --cert
/tmp/tls.crt
```

Maybe this is GCE quota?