*Kubernetes Operational View* gives you a read-only system dashboard for
multiple K8s clusters.

It's in an early stage, but I find it already pretty useful (running on a
TV screen next to my desk). It regularly polls one or more clusters and
uses WebGL for the UI.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3wfJgpG_B5s/WH0L5vn-xPI/AAAAAAAATEA/SBl3jHejIfYS7ybk0TliJgGC6DX7tCg7wCLcB/s1600/kube-ops-view-20170116.png>

Trying it out is simple:

   - Use with your running cluster (Minikube is also fine) as it will by
   default try the default proxy localhost:8001:
   kubectl proxy
   docker run -it --net=host hjacobs/kube-ops-view
   # open localhost:8080 in your browser
   - Deploy to your cluster

<https://kubernetes-operational-view.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting-started.html>
   - Use the mock mode (does not require any cluster):
   docker run -it --net=host hjacobs/kube-ops-view --mock
   - Deploy via Helm Chart: see the pending PR
   <https://github.com/kubernetes/charts/pull/398>

Source repo: https://github.com/hjacobs/kube-ops-view
Docs (not much yet): https://kubernetes-operational-view.readthedocs.io/

I would love to hear any feedback and suggestions: what would you like to
see in such a dashboard? What information do you consider really important?
Do you consider it useful at all?

- Henning