blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } You could also have something in your program that allocates
memory off java's heap. Here is a simplified program you can use to test:
https://github.com/areese/JavaOOM/blob/master/README.md
And slightly off topic, newer Jaca's have suppprt for recognizing the memory
limits of the container it is running
in:http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaseproducts/documentation/8u121-revision-builds-relnotes-3450732.html

EJ
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 9:56 AM, 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user