I have a service that points to 2 independent pods running separate scrape jobs
against the same targets.  So their data will be similar but different.  They
run independently for redundancy reasons.  Right now a service points to both
and exposes the stats. The only problem is that people will see different
results based on which pod they end up landing on.  In the traditional
datacenter setup, I'd set the load balancer with one pod to have a weight of
100 so it gets all of the traffic, and the only time the second server would
get traffic would be hit is if the initial target ended up becoming
unavailable.  This would be ideal for my situation, so is there a way to
implement that with k8s?  The front end system can only point to one target,
which is why I'd like the service (or whatever construction does what I
described) to do this.  I guess I can add a routing layer with servers to do
this, but I was hoping for a native option if such a thing exists.