Shared PID is coming, but last I checked it was not finished.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 6:22 AM, Rodrigo Campos <rodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At least ir has changed, you won't see pids from other containers in the pod
> (although I think is the idea in some future, when containers runtimes allow
> it)
>

> On Friday, September 22, 2017, <chenxiaoyu097...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 在 2016年10月5日星期三 UTC+8上午10:41:17,Anthony Alba写道:
>> > Aside from the orchestration, is a pod equivalent to a set of containers
>> > with shared IPC, net, PID, and volumes?
>> >

>> > I.e when Kubernetes creates a pod is it doing, behind the scenes, the
>> > equivalent of
>> >

>> > docker run --name first app1
>> >
>> > docker run --net container:first --ipc container:first --pid
>> > container:first --volumes-from first app2
>> >
>> > docker run --net container:first --ipc container:first --pid
>> > container:first --volumes-from first app3
>> >

>> > where <container:id> is obtained from first, or is there more to pods
>> > than this?
>> >

>> > Thanks.
>>
>> I want to share PID among container  in one pod ,how to do ?
>>
>> --

  • [kubernetes... Anthony Alba
    • Re: [k... Rodrigo Campos
      • Re... 'Prashanth B' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • ... 'David Oppenheimer' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kuber... Euan Kemp
    • [kuber... chenxiaoyu097418
      • Re... Rodrigo Campos
        • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... 'Yu-Ju Hong' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A