Josh,   thanks mate thats just what I needed to hear.  I also note that on
the latest Release Note "-gke.*" versions were mentioned.  I'm still not
sure I trust that Node versions will be available when the Release Note
says they are for any given region,  but hey ho,  I can learn to live with
that.

Thx dan