+1 Nick. That would also mean potentially applying changes to the Ingress
object may destroy your CDN configuration.

I see another request here
<https://github.com/kubernetes/ingress-gce/issues/33#issuecomment-335891833>
to enable CDN via an Ingress annotation, maybe it's time to open an issue
requesting the feature for CDN on the repo.