Don't use a loadbalancer for etcd, just tell each kube-apiserver about all
3. Use DNS names if you don't want to update all apiservers whenever you
swap out an etcd, but that's optional.

For the apiserver itself, the simplest way would be to just put all 3
behind a single DNS name. Otherwise, use any loadbalancer that is available
to you, it doesn't really matter, as long as it accepts long-lived
connections. I think session affinity is not required, but if you get lots
of messages about issues watching from specific versions try that.

If you have only one node, what is the benefit of a high availability
master? The cluster will keep happily running if a single master is
temporarily unavailable, but whenever the single node goes away the
applications will be effectively down.

/MR