On Thursday, November 30, 2017, Kyunam Kim <kim.kyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I make a container aware of the service's IP:NodePort or
> ClusterIP:port address?
> Let's say, I can access my application at http://public-ip:port/myapp
> from the external world.
> I want a container(s) to be able to reach to http://public-ip:port
> Or
> to reach to ClusterIP:port.
>
> What k8s' capability do I use to make this happen?

Sorry, not sure I follow. Does it work for you using the service name? (Or
service+namespace)?

Unless you prohibited it in some way (like with network policy, but that is
probably not the case) that should work.

So, I might be missing something, sorry in advance :)

  • [kubernetes-users]... Kyunam Kim
    • Re: [kubernet... David Rosenstrauch
    • Re: [kubernet... Rodrigo Campos
      • Re: [kube... Kyunam Kim
        • Re: [... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • R... Kyunam Kim
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... Kyunam Kim