Hi all!

I would like to know if there is a way to force Kubernetes, during a deploy, to
use every node in the cluster.
The question is due some attempts that I have done where I noticed a situation
like this:

- a cluster of 3 nodes
- I update a deployment with a command like: kubectl set image
deployment/deployment_name my_repo:v2.1.2
- Kubernetes updates the cluster

At the end I execute kubectl get pod and I notice that 2 pods have been
deployed in the same node.
So after the update, the cluster has this configuration:

- one node with 2 pods
- one node with 1 pod
- one node without any pod (totally without any workload)

Thanks for any suggestion