I see what you want to do with passing java arguments to the Kubernetes Pod
definition.

I had the same problem described here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kubernetes-users/B9BBECu17z0

Did you have any success resolving the problem of passing java arguments to
a Kubernetes Pod service?

Please let me know.