How do you install and run MySQL?

What errors do you see when connecting, exactly?

And what do you see in the MySQL pods logs?

Sorry, but try to read your email from a person who doesn't know how you
deploy, how it fails, etc. And you will see that is actually pretty hard
for us to say something with the info provided. So, please try to add as
much detail and everything you tried and exact output of each command you
tried.

Thank!