Hear ye Kubernauts!

Our first Kubernetes Office Hours of 2018 kicks off this Wednesday. Office
Hours is our livestream where we have a developer panel available to you to
answer questions about Kubernetes. We have two sessions, one for the EU,
and one for the west coast US.

All the information you need is available here:
https://git.k8s.io/community/events/office-hours.md

If you are a developer and want to sign up as a volunteer, let me know, the
commitment is one hour on the third Wednesday each month.

We're in #office-hours on the k8s slack if you want to join in and start
the party early.

All levels of expertise are welcome, so bring a friend and some coworkers.
We could always use help taking notes, helping paste in doc URLs, and
marketing the event, so if you want to dive in and help out, let me know.

Hope to see you on Wednesday!