Hi,

what I want is to enforce a specific host setting for users ingresses.

lets say, every ingess host setting has
- to be unique and
- has to contain the namespace it has been created in and
- a specific domain (f.e. myapp.my-namespace.foo.bar.com)

Does anyone know how to do this? By patching nginx-ingress?
By ingress claims (which is still a proposal?) ?
Writing a custom Admission Controller like this one
https://github.com/yahoo/k8s-ingress-claim?

Thanks for any tips...
best Christopher