Completed the setup of Phpmy admin, Wordpress, MySql, Ngnix and it is fine,
load balancing with http.
Now I am having Issues with http redirecting to https and where to connect my
existing ssl certificates.

Here are the yamls I used, please take a look and guide if there are any
changes required to fix.

ngnix.yaml:

apiVersion: apps/v1beta2 # for versions before 1.9.0 use apps/v1beta2
kind: Deployment
metadata:
name: nginx
spec:
selector:
matchLabels:
name: nginx
replicas: 1 # tells deployment to run 2 pods matching the template
template: # create pods using pod definition in this template
metadata:
# unlike pod-nginx.yaml, the name is not included in the meta data as a unique
name is
# generated from the deployment name
labels:
name: nginx