I tried creating two PV's of 10Gi both pointing at the same NFS of 1TB. I
also create 2 PVCs for the same StorageClass also of 10Gi.

The problem is that when I add a file to on the the PVs the same file is
present on the other PV.

What I would like to be able to do it to create to separate 'partitions'
(or locaigical separation) so that one PV does not share the data of the
other PV - is this possible?