On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:59 PM Yakov Sobolev <ysobo...@ashland.edu> wrote:

> Thanks Robert.
>
> How
>

> can I see what process launches my kube-system pods?

I was asking what deployment tool you used to create the cluster. They are
opinionated about how the control plane is managed and configured.

> Our cluster is running on VMs.
> kublet starts all components

How does the kubelet know which pods to run? Are they assigned by the
scheduler and the kubelet is registered into a cluster? Does the kubelet
read them from the local filesystem (/etc/kubelet/manifests)? Or from a URL?