I'm with Alex on this one, adding users should be simple as possible
with the user getting 2 options, a normal user or a administrative
user. All normal users get access to things like
Bluetooth/Network/Printers and all admin users get sudo privileges.

Any admin who wants to add/remove a user from a group can either use
the command line and/or kuser/userconfig ( if/when it gets ported ).
I'm reasonably certain that the average user does not care about
groups.

Regards
Rohan Garg