Hi everyone
Since the default browser seems to be a fairly hot topic in Kubuntu
I'd like to propose the following :

* Keep rekonq as the default browser
* Add a new browser selection page in Ubiquity right after the
"Prepare" page which allows the user to pick one of the the 3
available choices Firefox/Chromium/Rekonq ( rekonq selected by default
)

Pro's : People don't complain (loudly) about our browser selection
           For people trying out Kubuntu for the first time who know
nothing about packages and how to install software, it gives them an
easy way to choose a more feature complete browser.

Con's : Adds another step in the installer

While some people might argue that users might not be able to choose
one over the other, this will not hold true for most of the users
since we can safely assume that they have used/heard about either one
of the browsers in the past and already have a preference.

I've also heard some issues being raised about chromium not having a
security cycle in tune with our release cycle, but it seems that
Lubuntu ships Chromium as their default browser.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on this.

Regards
Rohan Garg