I use aptitude and Ubuntu Software Center since Muon Discover is unreliable.

Problems I've found:
        1. Random freezes on startup
        2. Random freezes when browsing through categories and application
        3. Crashes when installing applications
        4. zero results when searching for applications (that if It doesn't
freeze or crash when typing the search key words.

These are a few from the top of my mind.

--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]

--------