On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 2:09 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Translations: basically, yes (just add /<locale> for the pages from
> the above list, e.g., Kubuntu/da). Now there are no complete
> translations. The most translated locale is Danish (da), 53
> untranslated messages. No locale with localized screenshots yet.
>
> Problems: No internal links (all translations are with external ones).

kde:scratch/sitter/kubuntu-docs contains wrapper scripting around that.
export.cfg defines pages and languages and export.sh takes care of
http POST requesting the xml and fiddling into docbook using
wiki2docbook.

for some reason wiki2docbook fails to create valid docbooks for el and
pl right now, not quite sure why.

> BTW, it would be good is someone can test the instructions on
> non-Mageia systems to provide some comments on what should be fixed.

instructions work fine on kubuntu as well.

> 3. Tweaking: Emmm... I meant that I want to avoid the step of
> obtaining XML file through UserBase interface (just use the list of
> pages and HTTP requests).

feel free to pick up my fancy curl command ;)

HS