On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Aleix Pol <aleix...@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> We've talked about this many times but we never took action.
>
> Muon has APT tests (few, but some). It would be great to have them running
> somewhere.
>
> Do you guys think Kubuntu could do this?

I talked to Rohan since he is setting up a CI on debian we
could/should probably will run qapt autotests on that setup. due to
how the current tests work one needs a working polkit+dbus to actually
pass the tests which we can hardly provide at build time (which is
when a test would have to be done with launchpad). so the more custom
setup we need for a CI on debian would make this a bit simpler to
implement.

alas, it would probably also help a lot if the autotests didn't do
integration testing by running through polkit.

HS