We already have a brasilian Kubuntu website and a Brasilian Community:
http://www.kubuntu.com.br/[1]

Regarding the multiple domains, once we have the translation system sorted out,
we can set all domains to redirect to the main Kubuntu.org site. And that site
will determine in what language to show the site based on the visitors browser
settings.

--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[2]

În ziua de Lun 07 Sep 2015, la 21:57:25, Weiller Sathler a scris:

--------
[1] http://www.kubuntu.com.br/
[2] http://ovidiu.geekaliens.com
[3] http://kubuntu.org