On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Rick Timmis <rick.tim...@abazander.com> wrote:
> Quick Confirmation
>
> Is this the correct code base ?
>
> https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=muon.git
>
> Looks like from Alex's commit log, that this now represent just
> Muon-installer ( aka Package Manager ) as the other tools have been split
> out, am I correct ?
>
> ty
> Rick
>

> On 10/11/15 14:34, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>>
>> Great, go for it.
>>
>> Check the current Git source and find something to fix.  Triage the
>> bugs and work on some easy ones.  Get me or Aleix or someone to commit
>> changes and once you've got a few in you can apply for a KDE committer
>> account.
>>
>> Also work out if you want it released with KDE Applications or in its own
>> time with KDE Extragear.
>>
>> Jonathan
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 08:47:38PM +0000, Rick Timmis wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I'll take it...
>>>
>>> I'm a bit of a freshman, but looking for something to play with in QT...
>>>
>>> I'll need a few pointers and I won't be able to work much on it May
>>> - Sept as it always goes crazy with family stuff then..
>>>
>>> But if your happy with these previso's I'd be delighted to take it over
>>>
>>> Rick

Correct. For completion, note that "muon-installer" was discontinued
some months ago already. What you're maintaining is "muon package
manager". The plan is to fade out the muon part from discover
progressively. For example I haven't split them on bugs.kde.org just
yet.

Thanks for stepping forward!

Ale_i_x :)