Hey,

now that it's been a few days since UOS, and we're mostly done with cleaning up
our Trello boards, we might want to do another Hangout or IRC Meeting to do a
card review and  a general team update before the December Podcast. Anyone
interested?

I set up a Doodle Poll with some times that I hope aren't too inconvenient:
http://doodle.com/poll/a99def329eigyr7d[1]

That also includes this weekend if we want to do a Hangout while some of us are
in Munich, otherwise it probably makes sense to do it next week so we can
summarize what happened over the weekend.

Philip

--------
[1] http://doodle.com/poll/a99def329eigyr7d