Hi,

after so many time working on Kubuntu Automation, I'm glad to announce the
first 'proper' release. It's '2.0' because I would consider '1.0' the tooling
we had before Operation Slice[1]. Packages for Artful, Zesty and Xenial are
available in the dev-tools PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ninjas/+archive/ubuntu/dev-tools

Some time ago we have seen the most disruptive change in Kubuntu's history:
the transition from being maintained mostly by full-time paid employees to be
maintained mostly by volunteers. Since then, we have been struggling to keep
up with KDE software releases and the Kubuntu Automation tooling has been
playing a key role (for good and bad things).

While the KA tooling is very far from being perfect, I think it has now a
minimal set of features which are making this new stage of Kubuntu's history
possible; having a bad tooling - like we had - would have made the maintenance
of Kubuntu's packaging unfeasible in the long term.

I would like to say thank you to Rik, Clive, Simon, Walter and Darin, for
their feedback, patches, contributions and for working so much on the
packaging, which allowed me to spend more time doing several needed changes in
Kubuntu Automation.

Cheers.

[1] https://phabricator.kde.org/w/kubuntu/black-operations/slice/