On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 4:28 AM, Franklin Weng
<frank...@goodhorse.idv.tw> wrote:
> Hi Valorie,
>
> Do you have any "standard" test flow or items?  Is it acceptable to test
> it on virtual box or virtual machine on PVE?
>

> Franklin

Hi Franklin, the testing cases we need are on the QA site. You can
drill down there and see what they prescribe. Most of the cases are
different methods to install, and then of course we want some brief
tests of functionality. Those are listed in the qa test-cases.

Of course testing on real machines is best, but coverage via VB or
other virtual machines is fine.

Valorie