Quick followup: some of our mandatory tests have been completed, but
not all. If you are going to test, please do it soon -- and report on
the qatracker. I'd like to mark our final Beta as ready to rock ASAP.

amd64 right now has 4 of 6 done; i386 3 of 6 complete. So far, no
show-stopper bugs.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez