Hi folks, the release of Artful approaches on October 19th [1], next
Thursday. Between now and Saturday [2] the Release Candidate ISOs will
be spun. Please help us really test it, on "bare metal" - real
computers - if possible. VM testing is better than nothing though!

In particular, actual 32-bit machines would be very valuable to the
viability of our i386 ISOs. Mainline Ubuntu is largely abandoning
i386, so we're more on our own now with testing.

There is a useful new resource to community testers:
https://community.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-17-10-community-iso-testing/458.
If you can join the Ubuntu On-Air session that will add to the fun.
Solo testing can be tedious, but in a group not so much!

If you plan to test Kubuntu long-term, please join the team:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-release

All the best,

Valorie, Kubuntu release manager

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule