Ok, That was a total brainfart on my behalf not remembering where the
selection was for that. However, opening system settings>input>mouse the
option to single click was already selected. I selected double click>apply,
then selected single click>apply and now it works single click.

Should a bug be filed?
I haven't changed my other computer yet if you have anything else you'd
like be to check first.

I will dig deeper into the wifi failing to autoconnect when I have more
time, will shoot for this weekend.

Thank you

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 5:15 AM, Rik Mills <rikmi...@kubuntu.org> wrote:

> Yes, the double click is an intentional change to the defaults for 18.04
>
> It can be changed in systemsettings: https://i.imgur.com/3Rw2geJ.png
>
> We will be mentioning the change and how to revert to single click if
> desired in the upcoming beta and final release notes.
>
> Regards wi-fi, if this persists, please report a bug if you are able to.
>
> Regards
>
> Rik
>
> On 21/03/18 23:16, Dale Trombley wrote:
> > I have 18.04 running on two computers. On both, Dolphin main window is
> > no longer single click, it's double click to open. Is this intentional?
> > If so, I cannot find a way to set it back to single click.
> >
> > also, wifi no longer reconnects automatically upon restart.
> >

> --

*Webmaster and Admin for:*
*nghsband.com <http://nghsband.com>, depotstreetfarmersmarket.com
<http://depotstreetfarmersmarket.com>, netfa.org <http://netfa.org>,