Hi William,

thank you very much for the work you are doing for the Wikipedia, I used it
many times to get my job done for Kubuntu and other projects, and I'm pretty
sure I'm not the only one.

> I would like to update the Kubuntu Wikipedia page, and would like to
> know the licensing criteria of the following image:
>
> https://kubuntu.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/f5f4/KubuntuCosmic.png

If I'm not mistaken, the license must be "CC BY-SA 4.0"; if you scroll down to
the botton while browsing kubuntu.org you will see the following text:

"Contents Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Kubuntu devs, licence CC BY-SA 4.0, icons
Copyright Breeze artists GPL 2+. Kubuntu is a trademark of Canonical Ltd."

Regards.