I added a page on the wiki to track the status of various guest
operating systems, and seeded it with my usual testcases.

Please add your favorite guests to the page so others can see at a
glance what works and what doesn't.  Please mention any workarounds
(e.g. for the big real mode problems) in the comments column.

http://kvm.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/Guest_Support_Status