Hi!

the howto says that i should use "qemu" instead of "qemu-system-x86_64"
when using 32bit, my problem is that i dont have that plain "qemu" and
when using "qemu-system-x86_64" winxpsp2 gets bsod right after "mup.sys"
is loaded, im able to use that installation when -no-kvm argument is
supplied. So, my questien is, should i have that plain "qemu" executable
and if should, where can i get it.

also, gentoo-livecd-i386 hangs on also, i think it was when loading
usb-modules. i've tried using different cmd arguments when starting but
no difference. btw, im running with -vnc flag. only working stuff *with*
kvm has been 64bit linux and it runs nicely. Thanks for amazing piece of
software, keep up the good work, never stop :)