Avi:
        Thanks!
        Another found is that HOST_FS/GS_BASE & MSR_FS/GS_BASE
save/restore is quit expansive. I am not sure why it needs to be
save/restored given that the VMCS regster will be loaded into FS/gs at
VM EXIT time automatically by HW and will not be changed during guest
execution time. The MSR is also same (guest change will be trap and
emulated in guest context only).
        If I remove HOST_FS/GS_BASE save/restore out to be only matter
to userspace, I can get 15% performance gain for KB. But I am not sure
yet if there is any potential issue.

thanks, eddie